Right behind you! 'Where was he when I was trying to get health care in ’93 and ’94?,'Clinton asked at her rally. Bernie spokesperson Mike Casca tweeted this image  
Photo: CSPAN
Right behind you! 'Where was he when I was trying to get health care in ’93 and ’94?,'Clinton asked at her rally. Bernie spokesperson Mike Casca tweeted this imag

A slip of mind by Hillary:

Clinton -'I have "a little chuckle to myself" when Sanders and I spar over healthcare policy'
'Where was he when I was trying to get health care in ’93 and ’94?,'

Sanders - ' here standing right behind you,' ...'by the way here is the handwritten note from you in 1993 thanking me for my help with the healthcare initiative'

Hillary Clinton attempted to humorously take an aim at Bernie sanders healthcare policy on Friday that later backfired on her.
Clinton, who spoke at a rally in St. Louis, said that Bernie Sanders has not always advocated for a single-payer health care system as his campaign claims, according to the New York Times.
Clinton quipped that she has 'a little chuckle to myself' when Sanders and she spar over healthcare policy. She has accused Sanders of distorting her record.
Friday: Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton greets supporters during a Get Out the Vote event at the Nelson-Mulligan Carpenters' Training Center on March 12, 2016 in St Louis
Photo: Getty Images
Friday: Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton greets supporters during a Get Out the Vote event at the Nelson-Mulligan Carpenters' Training Center on March 12, 2016 in St Louis