Menu-Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Help us ..so our joy does not turn to pain .... father of Nigeria's latest set of quintuplets

 'I have a big dream for all my seven children: “my dream is for them to be leaders in this country, so that no matter my station in life, people will see them in good light.”'
“Though, I am greatly handicapped now because I only make living out of my quranic teaching class, I want well-meaning people to come to my aid. I am using this medium to appeal to the governor of Oyo State, Senator Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi and his wife, Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole and the Federal Government (Nigeria) to come to my aid so that my joy won’t turn sour”

 - Yusuf Rasaq, father of quintuplets

http://www.fadoflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/babies-quintuplets1.jpg
 The new arrivals - 5 babies
A 28-year-old woman, on Monday, was delivered of quintuplets, three males and two females, at the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan Nigeria
The husband of the woman, Alfa Yusuf Rasaq Ewenje, 32, a full time Islamic cleric, while speaking with journalists, said she was referred  to the Hospital from another local medical institution,http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/crime1-e1455739694969.jpg
Alfa Yusuf Rasaq Ewenje. Appealed for aid from public with the arrival of his quints
He said, “We first got wind of the blessing from Allah when she had a scan at three months. At that point, we knew she (Sakirat) was having five babies in her tummy.” The hospital told us  she needed bed rest we complied and  they started managing the case until yesterday (Monday) when we came here for delivery
 “The babies arrived around 8.45am on Monday morning.” Yusuf, 32, and Sakirat 28, already parents to a daughter 5, and a son, 3, said they were happy at the arrival of the babies and  expressed appreciation to God while appealing for assistance from the public, including corporate organizations.

Ysuf said he had exhausted his savings. hHs job as a full time cleric did not pay much, he therefore apealed for assistance from his state government. He went on further to say that he has big dreams for all seven of his children, saying “my dream is for them to be leaders in this country, so that no matter my situation in life, people will see them in good light.”

“Though, I am greatly handicapped now because I only make living out of my quranic teaching class, I want well-meaning people to come to my aid. I am using this medium to appeal to the governor of Oyo State, Senator Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi and his wife, Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole and the Federal Government to come to my aid so that my joy won’t turn sour”, he stated.


No comments:

Post a Comment