Menu-Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, February 12, 2016

Weight to riches

 What she lost in weight she gained in gold

This year Conner launched her business, My Butterfly Journey, an online coaching service to help others get fit and healthy. 
 'When I see photos of me before, they make me feel sad in terms of how I felt.'

'I dealt with depression and emotionally coped with food. But I am also very proud of that girl.'

 Conner, 26, from Nebraska, pictured before the 2015 bikini competition, said she gained weight due to having a very sweet tooth, and finally managed to shift the pounds with help from a nutritionist and a personal trainer
Connor is 'proud' of her stretchmarks now an online star after losing HALF her body weight and winning a bikini competition




A morbidly obese woman who tipped the scales at 271lbs (19 stone) has become an online sensation after shedding half her body weight to become an inspiring fitness model.

Conner Rensch, who lost 130lbs (9st 2lb), was bullied over her size at school and called 'fat and ugly', with one student even telling her she should 'just kill' herself. She now says she is proud of her stretchmarks as they show
how far she's come.

 Conner Rensch, who lost 130lbs (9st 2lb), was bullied over her weight at school and called 'fat and ugly', with one student even telling her she should 'just kill' herself  

Conner Rensch, who lost 130lbs (9st 2lb), was bullied ion school, called 'fat and ugly', she was once told 'just kill' yourself 


The 26-year-old, from Nebraska, who is a hit on Instagram where she shares pictures of her journey, said she gained weight due to having a very sweet tooth, and finally managed to shift the pounds with help from a nutritionist and a personal trainer.


Before ...

Conner, pictured at 271lb, said: 'I was constant eater, I was always hungry and would want to feel very, very full - it comforted me'

"I was constant eater, I was always hungry and would want to feel very, very full - it comforted me"


... After

Conner said: 'The biggest change was emotionally - I was my biggest bully. Now I've learned to be kind to myself'

 '"I was my biggest bully. Now I've learned to be kind to myself"


Conner keeps a trim figure with a balanced diet and regular exercise.
But she admitted: 'I'm chubby girl stuck in a skinny girl body. I eat healthy 80 percent of the time and whatever I want the rest.
'I'm the same girl but I am happier and healthier.'
Simply Stunning 
 Conner met with a nutritionist and a personal trainer. She scrapped processed food and began kick-boxing, cardio and weight-lifting which helped her to shed 23lb (1st 6lb) in 21 days, pictured on a bridal photo shoot

credit: Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment