Menu-Bar

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, April 17, 2016

30 days of adoration Day 4

...following the good shepherd
Photo: Ourladyofthelakeparish




The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

John 10 27 - 30
"  My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.  I and the Father are one.”



 Revelation 5 11 - 14
11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they were saying:
“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
    to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
    and honor and glory and praise!”
13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:
“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
    be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”
14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

Suggestion

We can try using the Lectio Divina Method to pray with the scriptures. For more information see here or here for more information on the how


by jOp

No comments:

Post a Comment