Photo: Getty Images
President Barack Obama remains confident that Donald Trump will not be the next Oval Office occupant. 'I recognize that there is a deep obsession right now about Mr. Trump,' he said Thursday evening at a fundraiser, but he again assured Democrats that won't happen

       Obama's latest bold prediction that GOP presidential front-runner is a November loser

      • 'I recognize that there is a deep obsession right now about Mr. Trump'
      • Obama said, 'And one of you pulled me aside and squeezed me hard and said, "Tell me ... that Mr. Trump is not succeeding you!" '
      • 'Mr. Trump's not succeeding me,' Obama promised a room full of celebs
      • The term-limited president has said several times over that he doesn't worry about a Trump presidency because he believes it won't happen 

      President Barack Obama remains confident that Donald Trump will not be the next Oval Office occupant.
      'I recognize that there is a deep obsession right now about Mr. Trump,' he said Thursday evening at a fundraiser, 'And one of you pulled me aside and squeezed me hard and said, "Tell me ... that Mr. Trump is not succeeding you!" '
      Obama said he told the Democrat, 'Mr. Trump's not succeeding me.'